Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republican National Convention(s)
(08-27-2020, 01:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't believe he would actively kill that many people. I believe he is self-centered enough to let that many people die through policies that harm them, but not that he would actively have them killed.

I'm not sure.  I think that the only thing that keeps him from doing that sort of thing is the remnant of halfway decent government/military officials that refuse to allow it.  He's got zero problem equating anyone who opposes him with terrortists/enemies of the state.  It's not a big leap to justify killing those kinds of people, particularly to his base.  

I don't think he cares if he kills 12 or even 100 million people as long as it doesn't hurt his social media following/likes.  Even if he's not able to murder people on a whim personally, he's established that he's a true sociopath.  He cares for nothing other that himself and his self-image.  

I can envision a situation where he and his base put political opponents in "camps" fairly easily, and I can absolutely see him being more than willing to galvanize his base to kill liberals.  There are many who are dumb enough and willing.  In fact, I think it's probably going to happen one way or the other.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Republican National Convention(s) - Dill - 08-24-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Republican National Convention(s) - samhain - 08-27-2020, 03:06 PM