Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Auden Tate building on from last year
(08-28-2020, 11:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not sure what you guys are talking about.  I have been pretty consistent with this position over the years.  I have argued that it is difficult to grade offensive linemen without knowing exactly what their assignment is on every play.  I have argued that it is difficult to judge which DB messed up in coverage when we don't know what their individual assignment and responsibility was.  Now I am saying it is hard to judge if a throw was off target because of poor timing/route running by the receiver or if the QB messed up.

This is all false.

Coordinators and Coaches do this every week to get their team ready to face an opponent. PFF has former coaches and players to review film and give grades which is the best way to do it when it comes to football.

Film review has been apart of football for a very very long time. The things your saying is difficult is exactly want watching film is...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auden Tate building on from last year - Synric - 08-28-2020, 12:19 PM