Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(08-29-2020, 11:08 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I think the 5 things you listed are actually legit and would go a very long way. Solutions to problems that can be addressed through lawmakers and not a divisive media. Ending the drug war would put dealers and pushers out of business in a day. It may stir things up for a minute but it would calm down for sure. Just have to get the "public servants" on board, but most of them act like public rulers these days, funded by big biz. Thats' step 1, imo.

But overall I agree with Nate. They have to keep this out of sports. A lot of people use sports as an escape from the issues we face during the week. This is going to backfire for the leagues if you ask me. These pro athletes have money and a lot of fans. Enough to make change in the offseason and in their spare time if they desire to put the effort in. Using the time they should be focused on their multi-million dollar paying jobs to do this isnt going to have the effect they want. Its going to drive half of their fans away. Not good PR if you ask me.

You are a smart dude Bengaloo. Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM