Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you plans for the BYE WEEK?
(10-21-2015, 12:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: JC sort of did say that though, he said "No hangover, no regretting silly behavior, no waking up with a condom in your butt" when referring to the alcohol vs marijuana debate and why he prefers marijuana.

Just sayin', drinking responsibly doesn't give you a hangover or silly behavior to regret either. I know what is meant by all this and I'm not trying to get super cereal with it, just wanted to point out that I much prefer drinking, but I don't act like a crazy person at a frat house. Drinking is fine if you know how to handle yourself and how much your can drink without becoming a turd.

I'm not assuming that everyone that drinks is out there getting trashed.  In fact, I often get into the craft beer scene myself.  That's just a social thing with me though....in these situations, I'm just having a couple of beers and playing some ping pong, with no intention of ever becoming inebriated.

About 75% of the time that I taste alcohol, I have 1-3 solid beers that are brewed locally in Cincinnati.  That other 25% though, I'm drinking with a purpose.....to get to that buzz.

The buzz is what I'm talking about, rather than the substance itself.  If I'm going to drink to get a buzz or smoke pot to get a buzz, I'm going to pick the latter nearly every time (well, due to work, I can no longer pick that option, but you get me).

Two completely different kinds of drinking....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you plans for the BYE WEEK? - Johnny Cupcakes - 10-21-2015, 11:06 PM