Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republican National Convention(s)
(08-29-2020, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What's more bizarre is that Rand Paul never said it. Those who care nothing about the truth will just try to get you to believe he said it. 

Even worse than that' they'll use it to try to justify him and his spouse being harassed and cursed at by the woke, 

My comment goes beyond Rand Paul as an individual, but I see your point.  This is just part of the deductive combing over a person's history/comment/record in order to look for a reason the not-so-kosher things done to that person are "justified."  I'm sure Rand Paul said or did something that absolves the left wing of any sort of guilt they may have considered feeling over this.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to dig up some dirt on someone I just ran over while I was texting and driving.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rand-paul-tweet-second-amendment-purpose-shoot-tyrannical-government/

As for the Rand Paul "quote" he seems to have been posting something someone else said so I'm sure that's close enough to saying it and blah blah blah.  I'll admit I feel like a genuine moron for just assuming it was legit, though.  I'm just a big ol' sexy idiot sometimes. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Republican National Convention(s) - Dill - 08-24-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Republican National Convention(s) - Nately120 - 08-29-2020, 06:43 PM