Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar
(10-21-2015, 11:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously, and this is from someone who doesn't post that often, this is some crybaby bullshit.  We're all adults here, ostensibly.  If you can't handle someone saying something "mean" on the internet then you shouldn't be posting on any message board.  As much as some have complained about my vitriol I receive equally as much in return, from yourself as an example btw.  So the real question is this, are you adult enough to not care about the random person who insults you and your position or not?  If you're so insecure that text on a screen damages you then I'd suggest a nice safe hugbox like the ESPN forums.  

The old saying about not discussing religion or politics exists because someone is bound to be insulted if you do.  Either acknowledge that and enter this sub forum with armor intact or stay the hell out and let those of us who aren't bruised easier than a banana discuss these topics.

If you read the majority of the posts here lately and come away with an "we are all adults here" mentality; then, I question your judgment. 

This is not the smack forum. There is absolutely no reason to attack a poster; except, they made you mad.

I discuss politics and religion with real folk and name calling or personal belittlement  is never exchanged.

As to the rest of your post exhibit A. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar - bfine32 - 10-22-2015, 12:06 AM