Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sitting here watching the 2016 Bengals Seahawks game...
(08-30-2020, 10:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: On Star 64 right now. I remember this game like yesterday. Honestly, probably one of the top 3 games I've ever been to at PBS.

Anyway, I'm looking at this roster and it's astonishing the amount of talent we lost between 2016 and now. Peko, Whitworth, Marvin Jones, Sanu, Zeitler, Pac Man, Brandon Tate, Rey Malaluga, George Iloka, Tyler Eiffert, Jeremy Hill, Michael Johnson, and more that I'm probably missing.

It's just insane to me the amount of good players and roster turnover this team has had in 4 years. Some guys were getting washed up and released, other guys were lost to free agency.

I always kind of wondered what went wrong from us being really good (like in 2016) to being really bad (like last year) and it's as simple as just losing a butt load of talent and not replacing or retaining them over the years.

Anywho, I found it interesting. 2016 was good times...

What is cool for us fans is that game gave us a glimpse of what we could be and it needed to be evaluated by the new young
coach. I didn't expect Taylor to just come out right out the gate and win in Seattle, and yet we almost did. Blew my mind.

Was a great game, the only great game we played last year for the most part.

We now have Taylor's team so we can judge him fairly.

I know I keep saying this but it is true.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sitting here watching the 2016 Bengals Seahawks game... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-30-2020, 10:39 PM