Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar
(10-22-2015, 04:18 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: By "goes after" do you mean insulting someone's intelligence like this . . .

Do you know what, bfine?  This is not the smack forum.  There is absolutely no reason to insult SSF; except, he made you mad.

You discuss politics and religion with real folk here and you belittle others so frequently you don't even realize you just engaged in the very behavior you're condemning.  And yet, inexplicibly, you mainly blame the moderators for your behavior.  Instead of blaming the moderators for not censoring you while you exercise your 1st Amendment right to free speech, maybe you could moderater yourself and save the belly aching.  Or aren't you strong enough to moderate yourself?

Hilarious

Again, you can quit now . . . or later.

I think back in the day they used to call this "pwning" someone.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ahmed Mohamed and his family will move to Qatar - xxlt - 10-22-2015, 08:27 AM