Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(09-03-2020, 10:11 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I was just getting ready to ammend that.

I actually drink a lot of different beer.  There's a place right up the road from me that I've head pretty much every craft brand you can imagine.  I have no problem with drinking good brew. 

(Fwiw, I'm more a dark beer guy. Porters and Stouts are usually my go-to's when I grabbing something to have just a few of.  Founders Breakfast Stout is a fav, I really like Mt. Carmel's Nut Brown Ale is another fav)

I specifically talking about those who talk shit about people who show up with some Miller Lite.  We used to have a dude in my fantasy league that's like this.  He took it way to seriously, and was a complete snob about all things beers.  Not at all a coincidence, he was the same way about music.  Had to listen to all the most unknown hipster bands and would rag on people who still loved Floyd and Zepplin.

That's the type of guy I'm talking about.  Come to think of it, I probably should have just written "Hipster snob".

I love a good dark beer as well. The one Listermann makes called Nutcase is one of my favorites from any of the local breweries. It’s a peanut butter porter, which you might scoff at at first, but it’s actually delicious.

And obviously to each their own, but it does always kind of surprise me to see people coming out of a place like The Party Source or Jungle Jim’s with a case of Miller or Bud. You’re at a store with a world class beer selection broaden your horizons ffs!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Nicomo Cosca - 09-03-2020, 10:25 PM