Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(09-03-2020, 10:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was with you until beer snobs. Life is too short to drink bad beer.

I don’t really have a problem with “bandwagon” fans of teams like the Yankees, UK, etc either. As long as you stay with one team, and don’t keep switching allegiances I don’t see a problem with it. When I first got really into hockey I started following the NJ Devils because I liked a few of their players and they were always really good (and their jerseys are badass). I’ve stuck with them through A LOT of dark years though, so I think I’ve earned my fandom despite not being from NJ.

You guys are ignoring large parts of the story of beer.  Let's be very clear--I've known a lot of people(not sure what that says about me since I drink about three beers a year)...I've known a lot of people who are drinking beer with a destination in mind and they can get there just fine with a bargain brew.
A lot of this type of individual, after about a six pack of their chosen swill, might very well tell you life is too long.  And then there is the large group who developed a favorite before beer got so fancy schmancy and have no desire to change.

And it's only okay to root for a team from a place you aren't if the place where you are doesn't have a team of its own.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - McC - 09-03-2020, 11:00 PM