Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cuomo admits he's lost total control of NYC
(09-03-2020, 11:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea...

The thing is. That is partly because of unfunded republican tax cuts for the wealthy. And the stupidly massive wealth gap.

Dude, state and local taxes in LA and NYC are through the roof.  I get your position, but you can't blame the GOP for every dumbshit decision in this country.

Quote:And.... now we now have the president threatening to cut off funding to the most populous city in the country. 

Quite honestly, that's pure campaign tactics.  I don't like the threat, but it isn't going to happen.

Quote:Sad fact of life is there is some dumbass jackasses out there and not all of them are evil. The evil ones we can handle with violence. The dumbass jackasses have a fee on society. That's why its better to pay taxes and educate them. Ends up cheaper in the long run. Unless the money is going to fake ass scam schools like prez ran and sec ed is fighting for of course. 

This is a bit convoluted.  I will say that the Dems don't have a monopoly on good ideas, or bad ones.  But when one party has unfettered, and unbreakable, control bad shit things tend to happen, just in different ways.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo admits he's lost total control of NYC - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-03-2020, 11:25 PM