Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(09-03-2020, 10:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I love a good dark beer as well. The one Listermann makes called Nutcase is one of my favorites from any of the local breweries. It’s a peanut butter porter, which you might scoff at at first, but it’s actually delicious.

And obviously to each their own, but it does always kind of surprise me to see people coming out of a place like The Party Source or Jungle Jim’s with a case of Miller or Bud. You’re at a store with a world class beer selection broaden your horizons ffs!

I'm a guy always in search of the next great bourbon, but I really don't find many of the craft beers I actually like. I drink Bud Light because I like it.  I drink Yuengling because I like it. I drink Heinekin because I like it. I've tried all the new "In" beers, I just don't really like them. Not a fan of dark beer, and if you have to put a piece of fruit in your beer to drink it, then you're drinking swill and think it's cool. So yeah, I have "those" friends who constantly hack on me when I show up with Bud Light, but I don't care. I have a buddy who always shows up to a party with the original Miller High Life's simply so no one else will drink his beer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Sled21 - 09-04-2020, 08:40 AM