Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(09-04-2020, 08:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm a guy always in search of the next great bourbon, but I really don't find many of the craft beers I actually like. I drink Bud Light because I like it.  I drink Yuengling because I like it. I drink Heinekin because I like it. I've tried all the new "In" beers, I just don't really like them. Not a fan of dark beer, and if you have to put a piece of fruit in your beer to drink it, then you're drinking swill and think it's cool. So yeah, I have "those" friends who constantly hack on me when I show up with Bud Light, but I don't care. I have a buddy who ralways shows up to a party with the original Miller High Life's simply so no one else will drink his beer.

Most cheap beer gives me a headache. If I drink a few PBR’s or Miller High Life’s at the Cyclones game on dollar beer night I always regret it. Thankfully even they have craft options now. Worth the extra money to me.

Also, you shouldn’t let your friends hack on you. Especially during a pandemic. Lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Nicomo Cosca - 09-04-2020, 10:10 AM