Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(09-04-2020, 06:14 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Radicalists, anarchists, left-wing nutjobs.  They truly hate this country.  It has nothing to do with a protest of an issue that can be solved or addressed.  It's a protest of everything that this country represents.

Now, I'm sure you'll come back with one of your trademark rebuttals, where you'll twist the words around or shift the conversation.  But I think you know deep down that the above is true.

If we are talking about people in other countries then I agree that they just hate America.

But I don't see how that applies to all the protestors here in America.  What exactly do you claim they hate about America?  What do you think they want to accomplish by protesting?

This whole "they just hate America" argument makes no sense.  People who hate the country would just leave.  No way in hell they want to destroy the country while they still live here.  That is an absurd argument peddled on FoxNews.

"Colin Kaepernick and BLM are LYING when they claims to care about racial injustice.  THEY JUST HATE AMERICA!!!

The conservatives said the exact same thing in the '60's and 70's when people were protesting against the Vietnam War.  They said it was not possible to disagree with the war unless you hated America.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - fredtoast - 09-04-2020, 07:46 PM