Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals
(09-04-2020, 08:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do they make up lies about policies they want to change instead of just saying that they hate America?

Why burn the American flag if you just want to change policies?

There's a million ways to protest, and there's a million ways to bring attention to a cause,  or to enact change.  Why specifically target the American flag in order to do this?

I think a good rule of thumb is, be it a BLM flag, a LGBT flag, or an American flag, if you choose to burn it then you're clearly sending the message you hate what that flag represents.

PS I have a fantasy draft coming up, but I'll try to respond to your other post later.  I'm not ducking answering you.  And just to be clear, when I entered this conversation, the topic was specfically the burning of the flag, which you described as protest.  So that's the protesters I'm referring to.  Those are the people who I think hate this county, not the 99% of them who do not burn the flag.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - IcoHolic - 09-03-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Carlos speaks out about Racism and Bengals - Wes Mantooth - 09-04-2020, 08:16 PM