Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible Waiver Wire/Team Cut Pickups
Josh Rosen - Because he's gonna get brought up

AJ Green CB - Just waived by the Browns who said he had a great camp.  Denzel Ward had great things to say.

Trey Adams OT - Rookie OT that had a decent college career but had injury concerns, may be a PS guy pickup.

Francis Bernard LB - Rookie LB from Dallas that had a great camp from all sources, was a big surprise he didn't make the 53.  Dallas Fans are going nuts, this could be a big pickup from all the buzz.

Nate Hairston CB - 4th year player who has battled injuries, but preformed well when on the field.

James Burgess LB - going into his 5th year and had a decent stint with the Jets last year.  Could be a special teams depth guy

Shaquem Griffin LB - One handed draft standout going into his 3rd year, but never really got starting time with the seahawks.  What he has shown is the ability to Rush the Passer.   Could be a rotational guy.

Mike Glennon QB - Solid backup vet

Sidney Jones CB - Tons of athletic potential and shown he can play at an NFL level

Stephen Sullivan TE - Played with Burrow at LSU and had a promising camp with seahawks.  

Chris Orr LB - Bengals spent time with him during the draft process

Rasul Douglas CB - Had two good seasons going into his 4th year

Jauan Jennings WR - I know we are super deep at the position, but the guy has tons of potential and 49rs were raving about him in training camp. Super suprised he didn't make the cut

David Blough QB - Former Lions Backup QB ( I don't know why im putting him on list but I enjoy the LoL's)

Anthony Chickillo LB - Vet Linebacker released by saints, above average player. Could be a nice pickup also has pass rush skills

Dakoda Shepley OG - CFL Standout that didn't make the 49rs 53 man roster. If they can somehow convince him he could rotate in would be a high potential upside guy

Prince Tega Wanogho OT/G - Showed potential in 2020 draft.

Bryce Hall CB - 2020 5th round draft pick, spent time on the covid list during training, didn't make team. potential

Evan Weaver LB - Talented but athletically limited

Calvin Throckmorton OL - diverse player with limited athletic talent

Demarcus Christmas NT - Plug

Let me know if you guys see anyone with potential
Will update this as they roll out.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Possible Waiver Wire/Team Cut Pickups - Okeana - 09-05-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Possible Waiver Wire Pickups - Okeana - 09-05-2020, 01:32 PM
RE: Possible Waiver Wire Pickups - Luvnit2 - 09-05-2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Possible Waiver Wire Pickups - pally - 09-05-2020, 02:16 PM