Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Pass price reduced.... features added
(09-06-2020, 09:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One would think that by now, they would have offered a better solution than charging people to watch games after they are concluded.  With the proliferation of streaming services, the NFL has to be losing a ton of potential revenue from out of market fans.

Why not offer a scaled, individualized service that allows a fan of a particular team to purchase access to the specific team/game that they are interested in, rather than the "all or nothing" currently available in Sunday Ticket with it's bloated price tag, and the "after the fact" package in Game Pass?

I mean, paying to watch games after the results are everywhere is not unlike paying money for a bag of stale chips.

While I echo the sentiment  that they should offer a cheaper package to just follow your team or teams, and stream the live broadcast, this is what is available. I hate watching football in bars, because there is always "that guy" who has to be louder than everyone else in the room, and knows less about the game than anyone, who just ruins it for me. Not to mention, unless I go to Wick's Pizza, the sound is usually on a different game. As long as I maintain my media blackout during the game, watching it late is just like watching it live. It might be over, but I don't know the result. It's really my best option, since I only get about half the games live.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Pass price reduced.... features added - Sled21 - 09-08-2020, 08:26 AM