Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Pass price reduced.... features added
(09-08-2020, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: While I echo the sentiment  that they should offer a cheaper package to just follow your team or teams, and stream the live broadcast, this is what is available. I hate watching football in bars, because there is always "that guy" who has to be louder than everyone else in the room, and knows less about the game than anyone, who just ruins it for me. Not to mention, unless I go to Wick's Pizza, the sound is usually on a different game. As long as I maintain my media blackout during the game, watching it late is just like watching it live. It might be over, but I don't know the result. It's really my best option, since I only get about half the games live.

Agreed on going to watch the game at a bar being no fun.  Not only for the noise and distraction aspect, but also because you need to keep spending money in order to justify the seat you occupy for the duration of the game.

I'll likely end up looking into a reliable streaming option, even if it means paying a small fee.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Pass price reduced.... features added - SunsetBengal - 09-08-2020, 09:08 AM