Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(05-31-2015, 01:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So your response had less to do with the OP and more to do with me?

As I have pointed out numerous times that there is no mention of consent in the article. So I will concern myself with rape and abuse.

I would say this constant bringing up of views from other threads and forums and focusing on the poster as opposed to the post is poor form; however, the moderator has already demonstrated it is an accepted practice.  

Nope. I was responding directly to your interpretation of the article which you posted here:

(05-31-2015, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you do.

I read it and came to the conclusion that he explains why gender roles cause us to get off on these fantasies. Nothing lead me to believe he doesn't think they do.

I wonder why Sanders is trying to distance himself from the article?

I then responded to a direct question about Sanders. Which I had not mentioned in my response.

If you'd like me to pretend you never stated your beliefs in other threads I will do so. But then you would have to stop making sweeping generalizations about the board and their beliefs and how it puts you in minority.

Although I did just remember that crying out for mod support is another TommyC trait. You forgot to try and hide that one. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - GMDino - 05-31-2015, 02:10 PM