Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-09-2020, 02:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would prefer they not protest at all. They made their statement already and we know how they feel. Sports fans are going to get tired, if not already, of getting hit in the face with this every day. You can't get away from it anywhere. Sports is supposed to be entertaining.

Just my opinion, but I don't see why both can't exist in the same arena; entertainment for the fans and a platform for the players. I know some will say, 'just shut up and play' but these guys are human beings, who have a huge platform and may feel obligated to use it in whatever way they feel is best...even if not everyone agrees with them.

My personal take on it is that whatever they decide to do, it won't affect the actual game, so it's not going to get in the way of my entertainment at all. Whether they kneel, stay in the locker room or do nothing, I'll still be rooting hard as hell once the game starts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - Bengalholic - 09-09-2020, 03:05 PM