Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-09-2020, 03:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was proud of the way they handled it before. It was well thought out and sent a good message. However, knowing the impact kneeling has on some fans, why go that rout? Kneeling is petty. Marching to the underground railroad freedom center sends a message of hope. 

It's obvious you have not read the CoC. I suggest you do so before posting again. In addition, you ignored just about everything in the OP.

Fair enough. However, none of the things you mention are things I like to do and I'm not 14 anymore so entertaining myself is not as fun as it used to be. Hell, I get cramps getting out of bed in the morning.

I was simply giving examples. There are plenty of other things to do that do not involve looking at a screen or listening to some audio.
Or if that's really all you like to do, you could just stop letting something bother you that literally does not impact your life other than you disagreeing with it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - ochocincos - 09-09-2020, 03:41 PM