Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-09-2020, 02:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would prefer they not protest at all. They made their statement already and we know how they feel. Sports fans are going to get tired, if not already, of getting hit in the face with this every day. You can't get away from it anywhere. Sports is supposed to be entertaining.

I get where you're coming from. I also get that a majority of the players are black and feel like they can't get away from the issues they are protesting.

Whatever happens.... I assure you the game will entertain you. This time last year, they didn't even broadcast the national anthem for our season opener... They're only doing it now in the hopes that something happens.

Also... I think by this point, we're ALL aware of these issues. It's only been 100 straight days of coverage. File me away in the "I don't care what they do, I'm gonna watch the game with my friend I haven't seen since pre Covid 19, and enjoy my damn self" category.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - jason - 09-09-2020, 03:55 PM