Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-10-2020, 02:33 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It's funny how us peons have to go to work and just shut up about politics or face HR, but elite athletes getting paid huge money can take over their employer.

They could not force their employers to do anything.  This was voluntary move by the teams and league.

Back when the league made decisions you agreed with you had  no problem.  But now that you don't agree with their decision you are losing it.

People who stop watching football because they cant tolerate anyone who disagrees with them are basically punching themselves in the face because they are so thin skinned.

I don't agree with players who point to the sky after they score or thank god for their performance on the field, but since it does not effect the game in any way I don't give a shit.  The high school that my kids attend actually still have a pre-game prayer.  I don't agree with that at all, but again I am not going to deprive myself of enjoyment  because of it.  Too many people on the right are just too hyper-sensitive.  They need to grow thicker skin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - fredtoast - 09-10-2020, 03:42 PM