Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
Personally I think the silent protests are kind of lame. There are waaaaaaay better ways to go about addressing issues within our culture. Its not that I dont think we face real issues, I just think this is a poor way of going about it. Trying to raise awareness lol? Please show me a single person who isnt already more than aware of this movement and I'll give you a dollar lol. I think what is going to happen, is people are going to turn it off. The truth is, the voting population vs the rest of the population shows that only a small % of people are really political at all. Keep putting this in ppls faces and they will turn it off. If that is what the players really want, then so-be-it. If they want to actually make a difference though, I suggest they use some of the millions they have to go into the worst areas and help in a more hands on way, and more importantly, look at the leadership in the worst areas and address them. But if they really want their sports to lose demographics, support and money, then they should by-all-means protest at the games and keep putting it in peoples faces.

I dont care either way. Ill be paying attention to my Bengals, but thats about as far as my viewership will go until this blows over after the election.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - bengaloo - 09-10-2020, 03:43 PM