Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-10-2020, 03:27 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And what business practices is the NFL partaking in that needs to be protested?  An employer has a right to set reasonable guidelines for it's employees behavior so not to alienate its customers and put itself out of business.

The players are not protesting their employers bad practices, they are hijacking their employer to promote a BS SJW message.  

What about the players that don't agree?  Where is their on the field/uni message?  

What other messages can we paint on the field/uni.  How about "Abortion kills", All Lives Matter", etc.  Oh right, it's only the liberal SJW victims that get that right.

Didn't take long for the mob to show up.  lmao!   Peace

I'm one person.  Hardly a mob.

You're the one who suggested peons like us had to go to work and shut up if you tried to do what the players are doing.  So wouldn't you direct your protest at your boss for telling you to shut up and take it?

The commissioner is the owner's spokesperson.  What has he had to say?

https://deadline.com/2020/06/nfl-commissioer-roger-goodell-handled-kneeling-protests-we-were-wrong-1202952466/

"We were wrong."

I guess that's why NFL players don't have to shut up and take it like you and me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2020, 03:44 PM