Poll: Did Trump do right thing by lying?
Yes.
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Trump do the right thing when he lied about the coronavirus?
(09-10-2020, 02:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It was more than 1 person missing 1 paycheck.

So, when Biden and his supporters blame Trump for the current state of the economy, you're going to call them out for that, right?

I know it was more than one person missing a check, but I do believe we're supposed to have are boots laced tightly and have 6 months pay put back for an "emergency". It seems people didn't have that, but the stock market and Dow were booming huh? The stock market, and Dow are not the economy.

Of course I'm not gonna call out Biden and his "supporters" when they blame Trump for anything... That asshole needs to go. His roaring economy that he built all by himself was all he had... That's why he downplayed the Rona, then rushed to reopen the economy and schools... Public health or the right thing to do be damned.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Trump do the right thing when he lied about the coronavirus? - jason - 09-10-2020, 03:49 PM