Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-10-2020, 03:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They could not force their employers to do anything.  This was voluntary move by the teams and league.

Back when the league made decisions you agreed with you had  no problem.  But now that you don't agree with their decision you are losing it.

People who stop watching football because they cant tolerate anyone who disagrees with them are basically punching themselves in the face because they are so thin skinned.

I don't agree with players who point to the sky after they score or thank god for their performance on the field, but since it does not effect the game in any way I don't give a shit.  The high school that my kids attend actually still have a pre-game prayer.  I don't agree with that at all, but again I am not going to deprive myself of enjoyment  because of it.  Too many people on the right are just too hyper-sensitive.  They need to grow thicker skin.

They could not force their employers to do anything.  This was voluntary move by the teams and league.

***Right, because the league didn't feel any pressure.  Why is it all "left" messaging?  I thought the left wanted inclusivity?

Back when the league made decisions you agreed with you had  no problem.  But now that you don't agree with their decision you are losing it.

***What are you talking about?  What decisions?  I just want sports and SJW/Politics separated.

People who stop watching football because they cant tolerate anyone who disagrees with them are basically punching themselves in the face because they are so thin skinned.

***You don't know anything about me.  Not wanting to see SJW/Politics invade the sports I watch does not make me thin skinned.  I am a pretty emotionless guy who gets offended by nothing and couldn't care less what anybody says about me.  I think you need to look to the left who want to erase history, riot, protest conservative speakers, needs reparations and on and on in order to move forward -- that is thin skinned.

I don't agree with players who point to the sky after they score or thank god for their performance on the field, but since it does not effect the game in any way I don't give a shit.  The high school that my kids attend actually still have a pre-game prayer.  I don't agree with that at all, but again I am not going to deprive myself of enjoyment  because of it.  Too many people on the right are just too hyper-sensitive.  They need to grow thicker skin.

***Good for you.  Here is your "I'm more awesome than you" sticker.  Congrats.  I can barely stop laughing at your assertion that the right is hyper sensitive!  Are you blind to what is happening right now and how the left is behaving?  Students and "educated" adults can't even handle a conservative speaker like Ben freakin' Shapiro without losing their collective s!@t, but the right is hyper sensitive?    lmfao!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - Mickeypoo - 09-10-2020, 04:13 PM