Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-10-2020, 11:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why am I not surprised that you don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to guys like Jacob Blake?

Guess that only applies to police officers.

(09-10-2020, 11:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was never part of the crowd that believed every allegation of sexual assault.  In my line of work I am very familiar with false allegations.

But instead of talking about other people why don't you explain why you don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty" when to comes to guys like Jacob Blake?

(09-11-2020, 12:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I never took Kav's accuser at her word.  I just said that there was enough to her claim to justify an investigation.

Like I said, I have experience with false allegations.  The thing about Kavanaugh's accusor was that her story put another witness in the room who would obviously support Kavanaugh over her.  I have never known a person to do that when making up a false allegation.  It just did not make any sense.

But after the hearings I agreed that there was not enough evidence to block his nomination.

But I understand why the first reason that popped into your mind about judging the truthfulness of allegations was race.

Take my earlier advice and just stop. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - bfine32 - 09-11-2020, 12:33 AM