Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-11-2020, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is 100% about race. You would never even have heard of Jacob Blake if not for the current racial upheval going on in this country. 

You posted a racially biased lie from a racially biased source and now you are trying to play innocent and accuse me of "making it about race".

And you totally failed at "turning thr tables" on me because I clearly stated why I felt there was some substance to the story of Kavanaugh's accuser, and it had NOTHING to do with race.

Jacob Blake being shot had nothing to do with race and everything to do with another idiot (of any color) resisting arrest and fighting with the police.

You are correct though, the Left/Liberals have made this 100% about race to fit a false narrative that is neither supported by facts or stats.

Lebron FEELING like his people are being "hunted" doesn't make it true.  

In fact, there is not a shred of actual evidence that any of the recent police shootings had anything to do with race.  Again, if you are dumb enough to resist arrest and fight with police you can easily wind up dead/shot.  That has nothing to do with color and everything to do with common sense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - Mickeypoo - 09-11-2020, 12:24 PM