Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cuomo admits he's lost total control of NYC
(09-11-2020, 01:32 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: I'm going to disagree with the prospect that it is such a major hurdle. 

How much information/education do you need to get an ID?  Go to the DMV and stand in line.

The reality is that it's a minor pain in the butt to have to go through the process every 5 years, but it's the law and you ought to do it.  FWIW, my white privilege never let me skip to the front of the line, so I stand there like a sucker and wait.  I don't complain though, I just go through with it. In the end, I have an ID, and I have no problem voting if I choose to vote.

As far as people with more money voting Republican, I would instead think that people who follow the systems in place are more likely to vote Republican. 

Someone who refuses to get an ID is likely someone who simply doesn't give enough of a flip to put up with the process, no more, no less.   

your argument is increasingly diminished when you repeat both a debunked premise and falsehoods. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo admits he's lost total control of NYC - BmorePat87 - 09-11-2020, 01:01 PM