Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals players considering silent protest
(09-11-2020, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is 100% about race. You would never even have heard of Jacob Blake if not for the current racial upheval going on in this country. 

You posted a racially biased lie from a racially biased source and now you are trying to play innocent and accuse me of "making it about race".

And you totally failed at "turning thr tables" on me because I clearly stated why I felt there was some substance to the story of Kavanaugh's accuser, and it had NOTHING to do with race.

And I asked you what was the substance of Kav's accuser's story that leads you to put more stock in it than Blake's accuser.

Your smoking gun was; She said someone else was there. She didn't know where, when, ect...bu she knew someone else was there. Oh and plus she was a respectable white woman. (Playing the race card os fun)

Meanwhile we know Blake has violated a PPO against his accuser and his accuser knows exactly, where, when, and how her assault report occurred.

I've clearly admitted the meme was incorrect in the age of the person he's accused of raping, but cling to it. it's all you got. It has nothing to do with race as I clearly demonstrated my stance toward George as opposed to Blake. How is that based on race? But keep trying to be a good liberal
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals players considering silent protest - bfine32 - 09-11-2020, 02:54 PM