Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program
(09-11-2020, 04:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: My comment wasn't to imply you were defending Trump;

No, you didn't imply anything. You OUTRIGHT STATED I was defending Trump.

(09-11-2020, 04:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: only that he didn't put a stop to it and your defense of it continuing is 'it started before him and please ignore how it got worse under him'.

Again, I was not defending anything other than the stupid comment that it was the GOP to blame.

(09-11-2020, 04:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I mean I'm not responsible for how you take the comment, only the content of it so I guess we can chalk this up as a misunderstanding.

Please tell me this is a joke. You're just emulating Trump in saying one thing and then turn around and say you didn't say that, right?

(09-11-2020, 04:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Your defense of it continuing is still super weak, though.

Again, not defending it. I'm not going to throw the blame around and until I know who it is to blame. If it's Trump, I'll be critical of Trump. It's called waiting for the facts.

Like I've said elsewhere, Dems don't care about the facts and you're proving my point quite nicely, so thanks for that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program - PhilHos - 09-11-2020, 05:13 PM