Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program
(09-11-2020, 05:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Again, the way I wrote it wasn't to imply you were defending Trump, but to state he was to blame (by proxy since technically Mnuchin is responsible).

Again, I'm not responsible for your comprehension of my message - only for my message. If thats how you took it, fine - but it's a misunderstanding.

But keep throwing around your labels while refusing to lay blame at the feet of the parties that started and continued this gross negligence by trying to take some high ground and saying 'I'lL wAiT uNtIl AlL tHe FaCtS aRe OuT', as if the writing isn't all over a 4 year old, half crumbling wall already.

Well, considering that the siphoning started with an Obama staffer, I think there's more to the story than just "OrAnGe MaN bAd."

But, sure, keep blaming Trump for everything. It only helps his "fake news" narrative if it comes out that he had nothing to do with this story. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program - PhilHos - 09-11-2020, 05:41 PM