Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program
(09-11-2020, 05:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, considering that the siphoning started with an Obama staffer, I think there's more to the story than just "OrAnGe MaN bAd."

But, sure, keep blaming Trump for everything. It only helps his "fake news" narrative if it comes out that he had nothing to do with this story. 

Oh so because an Obama staffer started it, it's fine that a Trump staffer continued and worsened it? I mean that's the excuse for the kids in cages anyways - might as well apply it here instead of thinking 'man, thats ****** up every which way'.

Nah - 'BlAcK mAn StArTeD iT' is a way better hill to die on than 'maybe someone should've stopped it'.

I only blame Trump, the GoP, and the administration for metric **** load of shady things they do. Just like I blame Obama, the Democrats, and their administration for the shady things they do. It's not my fault the GoP can't go a half a day without someone screwing the pooch.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump administration has secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program - BigPapaKain - 09-11-2020, 05:51 PM