Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I stream Bengals games this year?
(09-09-2020, 11:59 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pro-tip:

If you have an older desktop or laptop, or you have a little bit of extra cash, use one as a media center for your TV. You don't need anything fancy at all. You're talking something equivalent to well under $400 on the used market. Get yourself a wireless keyboard with trackpad, and an HDMI cable. Then just hook it up to your tv.

You'll most likely find youself using it for everything, even things like Netflix that you may currently use a Roku or Firestick for. It's a million times faster, and the desktop experience is a lot better than the app experience for most services.

I got a new PC a few year back, and just gutted my old one of any unnecessary bs and optimized to be a media PC. All of my personal music is on there, and I use it for Spotify, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc.

It's great when there's a game on ESPN3 or an event I normally can't get, and it's already all hooked up and ready to go. Full 1080p, Surround Sound, etc.

And if you're at all tech savy, you can install Plex on there. I converted my entire DVD and Blu Ray collection. Any movies from the library or Redbox can go right on there as well. It's like having your own personal netflix stored on your PC.

I have been researching plex. Got bro’s in different states trying to watch the bengals so I’m thinking I could do their lifetime sub and set up a plex server and they could watch all the local broadcasts that I get.

Any experience doing something like that? I’m thinking they should be able to watch the game live if I get it figured out
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I stream Bengals games this year? - NATI BENGALS - 09-13-2020, 03:43 AM