Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When We Go To Pittsburgh, Let's Make A Statement!
This game is HUGE in many regards. It's like we are Rocky Balboa and the teams we have played thus far were just stepping stones on the way to fighting Ivan Drago, in Russia. If we lose, we're only a 1/2 game up on Pittsburgh if they win against KC this week. Then we play the Browns in Prime Time on a short week. We NEED this game and I'd like a little help from KC this week. Not likely but the Steelers tend to play down to their competition.

A win will be a HUGE boost of confidence and the rest of the league will see just how real the Bengals are this year.

A win will give us much needed breathing room in the division. I'd hate to see our 6-0 start be spoiled by our division rival.

I don't think Ben will be as mobile if he is back. So pressure is gonna be key. We can't afford to let their receivers get open behind us. Bell is great but I'm more concerned about their passing attack.

On offense we need to light them up early. Andy needs some early confidence. Hill needs to get his head outta his ass so we have manageable 3rd downs.

Our guys have worked their asses off and I don't wanna see it spoiled by Shitsburgh. Seriously, F#&k Pittsburgh. F#$k them in their stupid asses. I loathe them and they need to go down.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When We Go To Pittsburgh, Let's Make A Statement! - The Dangler - 10-22-2015, 11:01 PM