Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Good, Bad, and 5up/5down: Week 1
Hart is not down Hart fell off a cliff. False start, sack, qb hit, pressure from his side on the Burrow INT that had Burrow scrambling. If he starts week two I seriously have concerns about Taylor.

Burrow remains neutral in my mind. I did not expect him to come out and be a world beater. He saw his first NFL action. He seemed flustered the first half but what QB wouldn’t be when you are being chased the whole damn time. His poise on the the last possession of the game was noteworthy. He basically led them to a TD winning drive, if not for AJs push.

Down- Zac Taylor. How the eff do you burn your 3rd TO with over 6 minutes left to play in the 4th?! Gee if we had one or even two timeouts then we get we get the whole playbook from the 3 yrd line to win as run is now a possibility. Learn how to manage timeouts man. I feel like Marvin Lewis is pulling an Arya Stark and punking us all just by stealing ZT’s face.

This all said I think they come out and get a W on Thursday night with Burrow looking much more comfortable.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, Bad, and 5up/5down: Week 1 - thompson19osu - 09-13-2020, 11:41 PM