Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
(10-23-2015, 09:49 AM)gobobro Wrote: Yeah, they'll cut someone who doesn't dress for games. Lamur and Carter are suiting up every Sunday. Little is as safe a cut as you can make, I think. He doesn't contribute on Sundays, and stands the best shot of being available for a resign if we need him.

Guys like Alford are tough to cut because there's a real shot they don't make it to the practice squad... We've hit the point in the season in which some teams are already forced to look to next year. They'll be looking to take flyers on any young talent that shakes free. Little has baggage that might keep him available. Alford, I think, is full of the kind of potential other teams will want to take for a spin.

Alford has potential if his abilities can eventually translate to the NFL level.

Little has already had plenty of time, and while he looked okay in preseason, so did a lot of other mediocre or worse players. Assuming our WRs and D-line is healthy and at 100%, I wouldn't be surprised to see them end the Hunt experiment or more likely just cut Little.

As you said and I mentioned it in different threads, there's no possible way they cut someone that has been regularly active on game day. There are a few guys that I don't believe have been activated once, and Hunt and Little are two of them (that I can remember at least).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - djs7685 - 10-23-2015, 09:52 AM