Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Playing the "called me racist" card.
(09-15-2020, 03:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have heard an awful lot of people complaining about being called racist, but I am not really seeing it. I have even heard some people here in this forum complain about being called racist, but I have not seen it.  On Fox I saw Greg Gutfeld say that he was not going to watch NFL games because he did not want to see "overpaid hypocrites (Yes, Gutfeld actually called someone else an 'overpaid hypocrite'LOLcalling him a racist".  So when I watched the NFL games and I did not see anyone calling Gutfeld or anyone else a racist.  

Seems like just another case of people creating their own victim card.  

So has anyone here actually been called a racist?  I don't mean just people complaining about or disagreeing with your opinion on social justice issues.  I mean someone actually directly calling you a racist.

My wife was; on Facebook; by a black man we considered a friend. My wife doesn't generally post political stuff on Facebook and when she does it's more along the line of questions (i.e. Why are people blocking traffic during protests or something along those lines (I don't have a specific example because it's been like 2 and half years since this happened). She asked a question about something related to something people were saying about Trump and race (it was an honest question; my wife doesn't watch the news or read newspapers or even read news articles on Facebook) and this friend essentially accused her of being racist just for asking the question. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing the "called me racist" card. - PhilHos - 09-15-2020, 03:54 PM