Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-16-2020, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is the death toll cut off for you?

1 million?

10 million?

Why does there have to be a cutoff?  I see 200K deaths (almost all elderly and many with comorbitities) after 7 months vs crashing our economy and all kinds of ancillary harms from the extended lock downs.  Pretty sure we would notice a spike of hundreds of thousands or millions.

This might be a Fox News talking point, but it is absolutely true.  If 80 year old Pelosi (see: high risk group) is comfortable enough to go to and into a salon and walk around with no mask, then i'm going to question how deadly this virus really is; especially after her continual rhetoric about wearing masks.  Either she has a death wish based on her own rhetoric or Covid is not as deadly as it is getting played up to be.  I'm going with the latter. 

What death toll is the cutoff for you Fred?  1?  1000?  10,000?  Would you crash the economy and lock everyone down for 1000 elderly high risk people? And I keep saying it like a broken record, that the ancillary harms from the lock downs may come close to or outweigh the damage from Covid itself when all is said and done.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread