Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-16-2020, 02:47 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hey, Please re-read my post because I made a couple minor edits and at the end it was not directed at you personally and I typed that, but for some reason only the 2 "<<" showed up.

Oh, that is easy.  We are a healthcare facility.  We wear masks, wash our hands, sanitize, etc.  Being a Hospital we have a lot of sick and elderly that come through our doors, obviously, lol.  That would fall under "protect the at risk population".  I'm talking about schools, sports, playgrounds, businesses, theaters, entertainment, etc.

All those places have people with medical conditions that place them at increased risk.

Quote:If you are an at risk person you probably want to wear a mask, and stay away from as many people as you can.  Shutting down our entire Country and economy for 200,000 deaths out of 325M people over 7 months; no freakin' way!  Far much more harm than Covid itself.

Except the masks you’re talking about don’t prevent them from getting sick. It’s one of the conservatives talking points they use as misinformation to complain about masks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread