Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-16-2020, 04:10 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Of course I would agree that 9M is too many, but we are at 200K and no one can prove with any type of hard evidence that continued lock downs will result in a drastic decrease of cases or deaths.  I should also state, because I didn't think to, that I was for the lock downs in the beginning and think they were a good idea.  At this point I think we need to be fully open.  I also consider the ancillary harm from the lock downs vs Covid itself.

With a mortality rate of 3%, 9M deaths is what you will get if we do what you suggests. Everything you want to get rid of is designed to reduce that 9M to as close to zero as possible.

Despite your claims there is no hard evidence these strategies work we can compare the data from from before and after these mitigation strategies are used and between areas where they are and aren’t used and draw conclusions based upon the data. These studies exist. While you admittedly have ZERO data to inform your opinion. Well, zero data after we determined your numbers are completely incorrect.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-16-2020, 06:56 PM