Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-17-2020, 09:56 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Your numbers don't change the facts.  NY 32,662 deaths and FL 12,938 deaths.  I'm pretty sure the dead people don't care what geographical location they died in.

Not true, I can do percentages now!  ThumbsUp   Some nice person on this forum edumacated my dumb ass.

The numbers don't change the fact population density plays an important role in disease transmission and mortality.  Why do you think I pointed it out?

Phil's a saint.  I on the other hand don't have the patience to deal with people who don't know how masks work advising the entire country on wearing masks.  Or doing statistics without being able to calculate a percentage.  Probably because I just don't understand their thought process.  I'd compare it to someone who doesn't understand how an internal combustion engine works, but doesn't think they really need to put gas in the car despite the manufacturer's recommendations to put gas in the car because that's their opinion.  An unpopular opinion, but still their opinion.  Or like me coming to your work and claiming, "Gee, I don't think we really need all this network security to protect patient's PHI.  Hell, we can probably get rid of the whole IT department and save a lot of money.  Although, that's probably not a popular opinion in the IT department."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread