Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you prepare for the Steelers?
Bengals play them twice a year, every year, so they are kind of prepared for each other anyway.....I watched  the highlights of the last Steelers game against Arizona and I didn't come away thinking they are unbeatable. If we could beat the Seahawks, we can beat the Steelers....and I would not be surprised if the Chiefs beat the Steelers this Sunday. The Chiefs played the Bengals tough in The Jungle most of the game and the Chiefs will give the Steelers a game in Kansas City. ......OK, Steelers have the 2B's or not 2B's at WR, but we are loaded up with receivers also.  Bengals will be more than prepared for them......Also, The Steelers were down to their 3rd string QB, last week, and I don't care how you slice it, that shows something is wrong with their pass protection.

I might add, the Bengals coaches and scouts should be using bye week to make game plans for both the Steelers and the Browns, considering that after the bye week, the Bengals play Steelers on a Sunday and Browns on a Thursday. 2 games in 5 days. You want the players to get focused on only the next game, but the coaches and scouts should be making game plans for both, since there will be little time after the Steelers to prepare for the Browns.  Again, the players taking it one game at a time, but the coaches should have used some of the bye week to get ready for both teams in the span of 5 days.  Things happen fast after the bye week.  8-0 sounds good to me. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you prepare for the Steelers? - kevin - 10-23-2015, 03:43 PM