Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ran Tonight For The First Time Since The Wreck......
I haven't run at all since football practice the morning of the wreck (obviously).

Two days ago, I was walking on the treadmill and thought "I wonder if I could run?"

Tonight, I decided to give it a go, so I had someone film it and someone to stand by the treadmill to immediately turn it off if something went wrong, which I assumed was likely.

Started slow and then worked it up to 3 mph, which doesn't sound like much, but it was HUGE for me!

I used to go hard in football practice and give it everything I had and then some, but my stamina was so good that I could still function and move and even still run hard.

After one ten second filming and then a twenty second filming, I was more tired than I would be after a long day of running at two-a-days in 95 degree weather.

I posted the second video on Facebook and it's public, so you can check it out if you want, but I just had to share that because it was HUGE for me!

[Image: KknQODNpux.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ran Tonight For The First Time Since The Wreck...... - BFritz21 - 10-23-2015, 10:47 PM