Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(09-18-2020, 12:49 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In the later years? Sure. There wasn't a ton of garbage time earlier in his career though, because he was a winner, not a loser.

(And yes, now I am just prodding you because I know you have a little ginger hate-boner for Dalton.)

Burrow looked alright, but at the end of the day he had a 60.8% completion despite only 5.2 YPA. That's pretty inaccurate for a dink-and-dunk day.

This wasn’t a precise dink and donk kind of game. Those dink and donks cane from the line instantly dissolving in front of the QB forcing him to throw to his 2nd 3rd options. I’m not going to try to compare a 2nd game starter to a 10 year vet, but there were plenty of games where the 10 year bet played like a 2nd game starter.

I will say this QB is going to be ruined behind this line. If he’s as good as everyone says he can be they better get off their ass and invest in this line before it’s too late.

The D has no excuse. They are absolutely horrible! Yes the coach sucks but there were plenty of plays were guys were in the correct spot but couldn’t make the play or tackle. That’s on the players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - IcoHolic - 09-17-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - IcoHolic - 09-17-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - IcoHolic - 09-17-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - IcoHolic - 09-17-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 09-18-2020, 01:01 AM