Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
(10-23-2015, 01:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It's not about a goal of getting rid of him, but you look at the inactives weekly and who is the most expendable? 
Little and Hunt. 

Why would they get rid of a guy who they dress every game over a guy they never play and offers nothing on ST? 

I saw Little play special teams in the pre-season for the first time in his career. He did well on special teams and another reason I feel Little will stay. To me, the bigger issue is depth as when Burfict comes back, someone leaves. The Bengals can't just sign a WR now and put him on the practice squad to replace Little (if he is he cut) as they won't have time to learn the offense as we saw a year ago with Little and he is a vet.

I think Little is learning humility and I am hopeful he is watching a very talented WR group learning how to be a real pro. He is young and has great physical skills so I disagree if we cut him, he gets passed over by 31 teams. If we cut him, I think he is gone and why it  concerns me to cut a WR to add a LB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - Luvnit2 - 10-24-2015, 09:40 AM