Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it?
I don't want the narrative during Joe Burrow's entire career in Cincinnati to be "he just never had enough help around him".

This team needs roster upgrades across the entire team. I mean other than QB, which position do you REALLY feel good about going forward with? I'm not sure really any other than running back.

So, what do they do? Well, they've completely failed in the draft the past 5 years which is why we are in this mess to begin with. So, first things first - they need to start NAILING the draft.

Second, and I know some people don't want to hear this...but you absolutely can't re-sign AJ Green to a contract extension. At this point, that money is better allocated elsewhere. You could sign a quality offensive lineman in free agency.

Third - this team is just going to have to continue spending in FA, mainly because they have screwed up the draft so bad over the past few years. There just isn't another option.

Im really starting to get worried about this roster. All of our best players are starting to get up there in age and we just have no talent when it comes to younger players. This roster could be REALLY bad in a couple years.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it? - WeezyBengal - 09-18-2020, 09:59 AM