Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it?
(09-18-2020, 10:05 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Offense is in decent shape, just need a new RT and RG.

And maybe a new offensive line coach. The tough guy stuff that Jim Turner is pushing ain't working. 

As for just being RT and RG...I saw holes everywhere last night. I'd continue to draft players and try them out until we find quality guys (it doesn't have to be first rounders but I'd say 2 guys each draft until things improve) and re-signing the ones who turn out to be decent IN ADDITION to going and getting the best FA offensive linemen available ASAP. Oh and in the meantime I'd run max protect schemes (I think you saw some of that with the two TE schemes last night). 

If Uzo is unavailable for multiple weeks we should look at bringing up a blocking TE (maybe take a look at Jake Fisher -- he is sitting on the couch and knows the scheme at least). Or just run an unbalanced line with offensive linemen. Remember the unbalanced line?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it? - BoomerFan - 09-18-2020, 10:15 AM