Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it?
Nice post I think you hit the nail on the head. Basically don’t resign aging players like Green and they must continue to be active in free agency because they have no choice because of there drafts. Tackle is hard to address in free agency because most teams don’t let good tackles walk and if they do you typically have to be willing to make them the highest paid at there position which I’m not sure if the Bengals want to. Example would be Conklin this year. There’s been a good crop of free agent guards over the last few years the Bengals typically don’t pay guards maybe it’s time for a philosophy change, Gram Glasgow would have been a good signing this offseason. I pray to god every night that Williams and Jordan pan out. But yeah this roster has holes. Corners gonna be another big issue next year ,Jackson III hasn’t looked great , Alexander is a free agent and Wayne is decent when healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team needs entire roster needs upgrades...but how do we do it? - lone bengal - 09-18-2020, 11:17 AM